Blog Goal

This blog is to educate and entertain readers by sharing my experiences as an acreage dweller. I have incorporated the "donate" button as the sole means of revenue earned from this blog. Any monies received will be used for temporary improvements to our existing rented acreage, and toward the purchase of an acreage/farm of our own. I thank you for your support.

Monday 4 June 2012

Small Scale Farming

I have come across a neat little website called Small Scale Farmer. It appears to be relatively new, but has several posts pertaining a variety of animals and other aspects of farming. I have been active on the site for approximately a week now, and am really enjoying it.

Come and join me as I share my farming experiences with others worldwide. We can all learn from one another, whether it is something as simple as learning how to tie up a horse or what to do with alpaca fleece. The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment